Best Way to Display a Static Image in GStreamer Pipeline Using kmssink

Hello GStreamer Community,

I am currently working on a project where I need to display a static image using a GStreamer pipeline, specifically with the kmssink element. My image is in NV12 format, and I have constructed the following pipeline:

multifilesrc location=/opt/resources/image_stop.nv12 loop=True stop-index=-1 ! videoparse format=23 width=1920 height=1080 ! video/x-raw,width=1920,height=1080,format=NV12,framerate=30/1 ! kmssink driver-name=xlnx plane-id=34 bus-id=“a0310000.v_mix” connector-properties=“props,sdi_mode=0,sdi_data_stream=2,is_frac=0” show-preroll-frame=false fullscreen-overlay=true sync=false

This pipeline is currently functional, but I am wondering if there is a more efficient or optimized way to achieve this task. Specifically, I am interested in any suggestions that could enhance performance, reduce resource usage, or simplify the pipeline while maintaining the display quality of the static image.

Any insights or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time and assistance!