With pipewire on Ubuntu jackaudiosrc sending to udpsink responds differently than when using jack

I recently installed pipewire on Ubuntu and now get a diffent behaviour with udpsink and jackaudiosrc than when using jack directly. This is the pipeline I’m using:

gst-launch-1.0 -v jackaudiosrc connect=0 ! audioconvert ! audioresample ! audio/x-raw, rate=16000, channels=1, format=S16LE ! udpsink host=232.10.11.12 port=8000

Before installing pipewire I could turn off my wifi and start the above pipeline. This would stream data out the Ethernet interface even after wifi was enabled after the above command is run. I could send audio from a browser into jackaudiosrc and it would continue to stream out the Ethernet port.

Now with pipewire as soon as wifi is started the above pipeline assumes I want to stream out the wifi interface. It would be nice if I could choose the interface I wanted to use in the above pipeline when multiple interfaces are enabled. Wondering if anyone else has noticed this behaviour.