The GStreamer team is pleased to announce another bug fix release in the stable 1.22 release series.
This release only contains bug fixes and security fixes and it should be safe to upgrade from 1.22.x.
- Security fixes for the AV1 video codec parser
- avdec video decoder: fix another possible deadlock with FFmpeg 6.1
- qtdemux: reverse playback and seeking fixes for files with raw audio streams
- v4l2: fix “newly allocated buffer … is not free” warning log flood
- GstPlay + GstPlayer library fixes
- dtls: Fix build failure on Windows when compiling against OpenSSL 3.2.0
- d3d11screencapturesrc: Fix wrong color with HDR enabled
- Cerbero build tool: More python 3.12 string escape warning fixes; make sure to bundle build tools as well
- various bug fixes, build fixes, memory leak fixes, and other stability and reliability improvements
Release notes with details about changes and fixed bugs can be found at:
Binaries for Android, iOS, Mac OS X and Windows should be available soon.
As always, please let us know of any issues you run into by filing an issue or Merge Request in GitLab.