The GStreamer team is pleased to announce another bug fix release in the stable 1.22 release series.
This release only contains bug fixes and security fixes and it should be safe to upgrade from 1.22.x.
- More Security fixes for the AV1 video codec parser
- va: fixes for Mesa Gallium drivers in Mesa versions older than v23.2
- v4l2src: Consider framerate during caps selection
- v4l2codec: decoder fixes
- rtspsrc: multicast fixes
- camerabin viewfinder fixes
- various bug fixes, build fixes, memory leak fixes, and other stability and reliability improvements
Release notes with details about changes and fixed bugs can be found at:
Binaries for Android, iOS, Mac OS X and Windows should be available soon.
As always, please let us know of any issues you run into by filing an issue or Merge Request in GitLab.