Seeking software engineers with multimedia experience for audio/video applications

We are looking for skilled mid-level and senior multimedia C++ developers with strong experience in G-Streamer, QT, and QML to join our innovative team. Ideal candidates will have a deep understanding of multimedia systems, including streaming protocols and media servers, along with expertise in desktop application development across multiple platforms. This role involves optimizing multimedia libraries and developing interactive, high-performance applications.

While our team works remotely, we do have offices in Los Angeles for those who prefer an occasional or full-time in-person experience.

To see more of our desired skills and qualifications, or if you think you may be a good fit for this position, please follow this link to our LinkedIn job posting.

Hi Miranda,

If this opportunity is still available I would be interested.

With my experience in G-Streamer, QT, and QML, I’m well-equipped to tackle the challenges of optimizing multimedia libraries and developing high-performance applications.
I’ve worked on similar projects in the past, and I’m confident in my ability to make a meaningful contribution to this role.

You can reach out to me on my email here

Colin